Compared with traditional grass maintenance methods, the maintenance and maintenance process of artificial turf is much simpler, and the site does not need to "rest" like grass. Below, Wholesale Synthetic Turf Manufacturers introduces the maintenance and maintenance of artificial turf:
1. It is strictly forbidden to smoke and discard cigarette butts on the lawn to prevent corrosive food and beverages (such as acid-base drinks, etc.) from contacting the lawn.
2. Keep the adjacent area free of garbage, debris, mud, dirt, and oil spills.
3. Paint, use sports logo, and repair small damage in time.
4. Do not park the vehicle on artificial turf, especially on hot days, or park the vehicle on wet grass for a long time.
5. If the turf is used with heavy loads, special arrangements should be made to protect the turf with plywood and fiber.
6. Follow the maintenance and cleaning procedures, keep the site clean, and clean the site when necessary.
7. Ensure that there are enough dustbins for athletes to use.
8. Control the frequency of use of artificial turf.
9. Ice and snow weather should be removed in time.
10. The venue should have special arrangements to protect the turf with plywood and fiber, and follow the maintenance and cleaning procedures of artificial turf.