1. Artificial sports turf, this is the most common and the only classification that makes us think of artificial turf. This kind of lawn is mainly used in various outdoor sports venues, especially ball games, such as football, volleyball, badminton, tennis, baseball, and so on. These venues will be paved with artificial turf, not only domestically, but also abroad. Outdoor venues will also use artificial turf. The laying of this artificial turf not only plays an aesthetic role but also protects people who exercise on the artificial sports turf, especially the elderly and children.
2. The biggest difference between artificial leisure turf and artificial sports turf is the different application scenarios. It is mainly used in hotels, shopping malls, and indoors, as well as the decoration of some villas and private courtyards, etc. The materials and shape of this kind of lawn are somewhat different from those of sports lawns. Artificial leisure lawn has better softness and a higher degree of simulation. And there are many classifications of grass blades: straight grass, curly grass, thin grass, etc., and the color of the lawn can also be fine-tuned.
3. Multifunctional artificial turf, this kind of turf has many uses, just like its name. This kind of lawn is different from the above two. Its application range is more extensive and complex, such as campuses, and entertainment facilities (outdoor), because it is used in the campus environment, this type of multi-functional artificial lawn is more environmentally friendly.
1. The flatness of the foundation surface is highly required to ensure the uniform thickness and uniform elasticity of the artificial grass surface layer. The qualified rate of flatness is above 95%, the error of the 5-meter ruler is 3MM, the slope: is horizontal 8‰, vertical 5‰, semicircular area 5‰, the surface should be flat, smooth, and ensure drainage.
2. The foundation should have certain strength and stability.
3. The surface is uniform and solid, without cracks, no rotten edges, or pitted surfaces, and the seams are straight and smooth. It is better to cut into pieces of about 6000mm×6000mm.
4. The cushion layer is compacted, and the density is greater than 95%. After being pressed by a medium-sized roller compactor, there will be no obvious wheel marks, no loose floating soil, and no waves.
5. The cement foundation must have a waterproof layer. The water-proof layer adopts a new PVC-thickened water-proof film. The junction should be greater than 300mm, and the edge margin should be greater than 150mm.
6. It is necessary to consider leaving expansion joints with a width of 5 mm.
7. The basic maintenance period is 2-3 weeks.
1. It is forbidden to wear spikes with a length of 5mm or more than 5mm to exercise strenuously on the lawn (including high heels).
2. No motor vehicles are allowed to drive on the lawn.
3. It is forbidden to place heavy objects on the lawn for a long time.
4. Shot put, javelin, discus, or other high-drop sports are prohibited on the lawn.
5. It is strictly forbidden to pollute the lawn with various oil pollution.
6. It is forbidden to step on it immediately in snowy weather, and it is necessary to sweep away the floating snow on the surface before using it.
7. It is strictly forbidden to throw chewing gum and all sundries on the lawn.
8. All fireworks are strictly prohibited.
9. It is forbidden to use corrosive solvents on the lawn.
10. It is strictly forbidden to bring sugary drinks into the venue.
11. It is strictly forbidden to destructively tear lawn fibers.
12. It is strictly forbidden to damage the lawn base with sharp tools
13. The sports lawn should keep the filled quartz sand flat to ensure the trajectory or bounce trajectory of the ball.