1. Relieve the visual fatigue of spectators and players
2. It is convenient for the referee to see whether it is offside
3. Humanized design, this is the law of football lawn development.
4. It also prevents football players from feeling endless when they are dribbling the ball.
1. Artificial turf grass fiber material. Polyethylene (PE) has good cost performance, is popular in the world, and is widely accepted by the public; polypropylene (PP), grass fiber is hard and easy to fibril, generally suitable for tennis courts, artificial turf, sports fields, etc.; nylon (PA) is The best artificial grass material, the United States and other developed countries generally use nylon artificial grass, but the price in China is too high, and most customers cannot accept it.
2. Bottom. Wool composite woven fabric is durable, has good anti-corrosion performance, has good adhesion to glue and grass thread, and is easy to hold. The binding power of the grass fibers is helpful.
3. Artificial turf glue. SBR latex is a popular artificial turf material in the Chinese market. Good performance, low cost, easy to dissolve in water, but easy to leak glue, the best is BASF of Germany; polyurethane (PU) glue, strength, and bonding force are several times that of the above products, durable, beautiful color, absolutely non-corrosive, non-toxic Moldy, environmentally friendly, but more expensive, is an international general material.
Technical standards for artificial grass football fields
1. The quality of artificial football grass
for sports is divided into excellent products and qualified products. The shape of grass silk is divided into monofilament (straight wire, curly wire) and open mesh wire (straight wire, curly wire). Different specifications are distinguished according to grass type (Tex), longitudinal density (cluster/m), transverse density (row/m), and grass height (mm).
2. Appearance: The surface is basically flat, without obvious unevenness; the density is uniform, without obvious needle exposure; Obvious crooked lines and jumping lines; lawn joints are flat and firmly bonded; grass seedlings are soft, comfortable, elastic, and have good safety and trampling impact resistance.
3. Relevant performance requirements for the interaction between football and artificial turf comply with the provisions in the table below
4. Relevant performance requirements for the interaction between athletes and artificial turf comply with the provisions in the table below
5. Tensile strength and connection strength: the tensile strength of the turf underlayment and the connection strength of the joint are greater than 15N/mm.
6. Water seepage rate: After paving, the seepage rate of the ground layer of the site is greater than 3mm/min
7. Slope: the slope at right angles to the long axis of the site, no more than 8‰ for sites without water seepage function, and no more than 3‰ for sites with water seepage function.
8. Flatness: The local ground should not be uneven, and the gap within the diameter of 3 meters should not be greater than 10 mm.
9. Drainage: 20 minutes after the rain stops, there should be no stagnant water on the lawn ground.
10. Sand filling process: Fill the grass seedlings with round-shaped sand particles. It is best to use quartz sand to fix the grass seedlings so that they grass seedlings do not fall down. Generally, sand is filled until the grass seedlings are about 1.5 cm long, and rubber particles are spread on the surface of the grass seedlings. , spread evenly. Sand grains with ribs shall not be poured between grass seedlings to prevent athletes from being injured.
11. Marking line: The marking line should be clear and non-reflective. The marking line can be woven directly into the lawn, or it can be tailor-made on-site and bonded. The seams should be connected by strong adhesive tape or sewing, and cannot be directly glued to the foundation.